| Call: 01865 390952
or Email us
|SPECIALIST ADVISORS IN
The Grand National, Aintree
Hedgehunter, Grand National Winner 2005
© Copyright 2008 Jeremy Charles Hospitality :: Website created by 2m
The John Smith's Grand National
Often called the world's greatest steeplechase the Grand National is one of the most famous and prestigious horse races in the world. The race captures the imagination of millions, and consistently produces thrilling finishes and heart-warming stories as horse and jockey try to conquer some of the most testing fences in the world of jump racing. Not only is the John Smithís Grand National meeting at Aintree one of the biggest sporting events on the calendar, itís also one of the most prestigious social events too. Whether you are searching for a unique venue to host business associates or simply wish to celebrate a special day with friends and family, Aintree has a fantastic range of facilities to suit all of your requirements.
At JCH, we understand that not everybody has the same needs and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual requirements.
JCH are pleased to offer the following at Aintree..
- Ticket Only
- All Inclusive Restaurant Packages
- Private Boxes
- Glass Fronted boxes - which are situated overlooking the start of the race and The Corbiere Restaurant which is the premier facility at the racecourse. Located on the third floor of the new Lord Sefton Stand, this restaurant facility gives panoramic views of the racecourse from the superb terrace balcony.
Your hospitality package will include:
- Luxurious hospitality facility
- Admission Badge
- Morning and coffee and Danish pastries
- Bucks Fizz reception
- Complimentary bar (excluding champagne)
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines served with lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Car park passes (1 per 2 guests)
- Colour TV monitor
- Souvenir racecard
- Floral decor
- VIP hostess service
Bookings can be made for 2 guests with private tables for 8 upwards.
Please contact us for further information on these events or any that are not listed.