| Call: 01865 390952
or Email us
|SPECIALIST ADVISORS IN
© Copyright 2010 Jeremy Charles Hospitality :: Website created by 2m
Wimbledon Park Golf Club
With fabulous views across to Centre Court the golf club at Wimbledon provides an idyllic location in which to enjoy sumptuous hospitality at this premium event. With upgrades costing in excess of Ł100,000 the Club House is a spectacular hospitality venue.
- Champagne & Pimms reception
On arrival enjoy a drinks reception on the terrace whilst our resident pianist plays in the background. Plasma TV’s play highlights from great matches of the past in the lounge.
- Luncheon You will be invited to make your way to the Balcony Room where your 4-course luncheon is served. Decorated to a high standard the air-conditioned Balcony Room has views across to Centre Court.
- Getting to Centre Court
Our custom-built 8-seater golf buggies will take you to and from the All England Club in 90 seconds. Our professional and courteous drivers are on hand throughout the day.
- Afternoon Tea
Return during late afternoon for our famous Wimbledon Tea, a sumptuous buffet featuring Strawberries and Cream, patisserie selection, and sandwiches with fine fresh fillings.
The Wimbledon Park Golf Club is a special venue, you will not be disappointed. Prices are dependent on the day that you choose and whether you want to go on Number 1 court or centre court.
Your Platinum Package
- Centre or No 1 Court Debenture Ticket
- Luxurious hospitality facility
- Morning coffee & biscuits
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day
- Four-course luncheon
- Fine wines and liqueurs
- Strawberries and Cream Afternoon Tea
- Car Park passes (1 per 2 guests)
- Resident pianist
- Souvenir programme
- Plasma TV & video facilities
- Daily newspapers
- Floral décor
- Individual guest documentation
- VIP hostess service
Please contact us for further information on these events or any that are not listed.